Answer by Siddharth R Kodwani:
- Rent a Luxurious car you cannot afford to buy. Drive it like you own it. Go to some expensive restaurants and enjoy the whole day like you are a millionaire. Next morning, go to some silent place(I would prefer with my girlfriend) and observe the sunrise. You will understand the real worth of your life.
- Try being a traveler rather than a tourist. Go some place you always wanted to go. ( Me? Greenland to see Aurora!)
- Come out of your comfort zone. Do something you never tried or something you are not good at. Worst scenario, you will fail. But you have a hell of a story to share with people (or impress them).
- Achieve a state of mind where you are not afraid of failure. That's like attaining MOKSHA in real life.
- To achieve no.4, you need to fail really hard at something and make a come back.
- Say YES when everyone said No and prove them you are right. Despite Democracy, you can be a KING (To those who said NO!)
- Help a stranger with no intention of favor in return. Generosity earns you a huge amount of Respect.
- Gather some courage you need to resign from your job and do what you actually always wanted to do.
- Surprise your loved ones once in a while and capture their expressions. That's what purity of emotions look like.
- I cannot think of something for number 10 but you can always try to get first 1000's of upvotes on your answer here at Quora. I felt amazing when I experienced it for the first time.